Thursday, September 29, 2011

Cell phone spy software program for android- Track any Android Phone



Mobile Spy introduces a brand new and innovative spy software program app for all of the mobiles which use Android working system. Cell spy software for android may be utilized to track and keep track of the activities of an android user. This mobile spy or android spy software may be used to know all details with the calls, messages and emails produced from the android cellphone. It can also be utilized for android monitoring, providing details of the place of the telephone and its user. And also the icing on the cake will be the fact that all of this information can be accessed in actual time.

An individual can set up this android spy app on the android cellphone which she or he wants to monitor and monitor. After this spy applications is set up, it enters into stealth mode avoiding detection from android consumer. It will then start recording all the activities with the phone that is then uploaded to an on-line web server. This data can be accessed from the individual by logging into his or her Cell phone Spy account.Mobile spy application for android has subsequent primary features:
  • It permits android monitoring which means that place of the cell phone is recorded on each and every fifteen minutes foundation through GPS.
  • It produces a log of all incoming and outgoing calls including particulars such as call duration.
  • It data all of the texts sent and received from the android smartphone.
  • It uploads the details of all the contacts stored on the phonebook.
  • It records all the reminders stored within the cell phone like birthdays, meetings, dates and anniversaries.
  • It document all of the internet activity conducted around the android phone such as web site visits and email sent and obtained.
  • It also uploads all of the movies and pictures taken by the phone.

Mobile spy software for android includes an additional function of Live Control Panel. This extraordinary feature permits surveillance in actual time. In addition to this, using this function android mobile phone can be controlled remotely. Nevertheless, this feature arrives with a cost of $39.97 per year. But it includes feature which tends to make this cost a discount.Live Control Panel permits android spy

App to carry out following functions in actual time.
  • The display of Android cellphone may be seen straight.
  • The location with the cell phone can be instantly seen around the map through GPS.
  • Phone can be controlled via easy SMS. Afterwards, call may be initiated or communication can be sent remotely.
  • Android cellphone can be locked.

These features make mobile spy software for android unique in the market and a should purchase for anybody who wants to keep track of the android telephone of his or her spouse, children or employee.

2 comments:

  1. If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

    ReplyDelete

TheOneSpy

TheOneSpy
Monitoring app