Tuesday, November 18, 2014

How TheOneSpy Helps to stay away from Divorce?

 
Marriage is considered to be the one of the strongest as well as one of the weakest relationships. It is strongest because one person is bonded physically as well as emotionally bonded with the other person. It is weakest because this relation is all dependent upon the trust and the mutual understanding of the two souls and the two persons. The contract of marriage is not like those two persons merely start to live with each other in fact it has deeper meaning than any other thing. It’s not just a contract that two persons are entering in a new life together but they also promise to support each other through thick and thin. They should stand against one another in all the time of need and they will make good to one another without any greed.

The husband is lawfully bounded to certain things which he should fulfill in all the cases. The husband is bound to provide his wife with the security and the food. He is responsible for all the social needs of the wife. He should also give her the money so that she can buy things according to her own will. The husband apart from providing all these facilities should also provide one more thing which may be the more important thing. The freedom of speech and the freedom of will is regarded the birth right of every individual and it became the duty of the husband that he should treat his wife as another human being rather than treating her a robot and molding her thoughts according to his own will.

The wife is also bounded lawfully to certain things which she should do at every stage. The wife is bound to remain loyal to his husband in every aspect of the life. She is bound to protect the self-respect of her husband. She is bounded to keep care of his husband and to keep good care of the house of her husband n the absence of her husband. These rules are not new nor they are derived in near past. In fact they are working like this since many centuries but today with the advent of many new technologies these relations have become more complicated. Today we are in a habit of doubting one another. The mutual trust and the understanding are just vanishing away and the people are getting far from one another because of all this mistrust among them. The ratio of divorces in the western has surprisingly increased in the last fold of years and the reason remains the same that the couple doesn’t trust one another in many cases.

TheOneSpy know all your problems and has always tried to play its part in protecting the society for this purpose TOS has devised a software from which you can keep track of the cellular activities of your spouse. In this way you can easily track all the things that are being performed by them. In this way, you can minimize the things that may create all the mistrust among all you and your spouse and eventually you can lead a happy life.

2 comments:

  1. My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your wife is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him. thank you


    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity.

    ReplyDelete

TheOneSpy

TheOneSpy
Monitoring app